One week in Nepal
Best of Nepal tour is one of the fantastic tour in Nepal which offers to explore the best of Nepal. This amazing tour starts with visiting some of the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Sites in Kathmandu Valley which includes exploration of Soyambhunath a temple famous as “Monkey Temple” where one can find a handful of monkeys playing all around. Other heritage sites one visit during this tour is Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
After finishing the Kathmandu sightseeing the tour then heads towards Nagarkot- the nearest view point to view magnificent sunrise views in snowcapped mountains. The tour then redirects to Pokhara to explore the beautiful city of Lake. This amazing tour also offers to view the mighty Annapurna and Manaslu Mountain ranges from Sarangkot.
Day 1:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and drive to Nagarkot ( 1-hour drive to Nagarkot)
- Visit Soyambhunath- The Monkey Temple.
- Pashupatinath- A temple dedicated to Hindus. Hindus crematory place.
- Boudhanath- The largest Buddhist stupa in South Asia.
- Kathmandu and Bhaktapur Durbar Square- Historical Palaces of late kings.
Day 3: Sunrise view and drive to Pokhara (7 hours drive to Pokhara)
- Sunrise view in snowcapped mountains. magnificent views Langtang, Manaslu and Ganesh Himal and Mahalanur Himalayan ranges.
- Scenic drive to Pokhara.
Day 4: Pokhara Exploration and drive to Sarangkot
- Boating on Phewa Lake
- Visiting TalBarahi and Bindabasini temple
- Visit Devi’s falls and Gupteshowr cave
Available extra activities: Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Zip flyer, Parahawking, Ultralight, Mountain biking.
Day 5: Sunrise view and trek back to Pokhara.
- Magnificent sunrise views and amazing mountains view of Annapurna, Mt Fishtail, Manaslu range.
- Shopping in Pokhara.
Day 6: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 7: Fly back home.