Amadablam Expedition Nepal is a peak climbing trip in Everest Nepal. Located in famous Everest trekking region Amadablam (6,856m.) is one of the fascinating peak offering super views of snowcapped mountains of Khumbu Region including Mount Everest. First summited in 1961, it is levelled as one of the technical climbing peaks of Nepal. It is suggested that climbers planning for Amadablam Expedition are better to have previous climbing experience and sound physical condition. The southwestern ridge is more technical as it follows the icy trails combined with rocks where trained skills and the previous experience plays a huge role.
Amadablam Expedition Nepal trip starts with visiting Kathmandu valley, it then directs towards the Sherpa Capital where one can get the chance to explore the traditional lifestyle of Sherpa people and their year’s old traditions. Just above Namche Bazar climbers get a chance to visit famous Tengboche Monastery and also can enjoy the superb views stunning mountains. It then ends with an adventurous journey to the summit of Amadablam.
Amadablam Expedition is itself an amazing mountaineering trip and it becomes even more complete and memorable with experienced, knowledgeable climbing team. Visit Heaven Treks Nepal has carefully designed Amadablam Trip itinerary which includes sufficient time for acclimatisation which makes climbing easy and good one.
Amadablam Expedition Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Day 03: Preparation of Expedition & Briefing.
Day 04: Lukla & trek to Phakding-Camp or Lodge.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar – Camp or Lodge.
Day 06: Namche-Acclimatization- Camp or Lodge.
Day 07: Namche-Thyanboche Monastery Camp or Lodge. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
Day 08: Thyanboche-Amadablam Base Camp, Camp. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
Day 9 to 24: Climbing period for Amadablam (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
Day 25: Base camp-Namche-Camp or Lodge. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
Day 26: Namche-Phakding-Camp or Lodge. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
Day 27: Phakding-lukla-Camp or Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch Included)
Day 28: Fly Lukla-Kathmandu & transfer to hotel. (Breakfast Included)
Day 29: Free day in Kathmandu. (Breakfast Included)
- Airport pick up and drop off by a private vehicle
- 3 Nights hotel in Kathmandu at 3-star category hotel with breakfast in twin sharing basis
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing (Private vehicle and a tour guide)
- Flight (Kathmandu-Lukla and Lukla-Kathmandu)
- Sagarmatha National Park fee and Pasang Lhamu Village entrance fees.
- An experienced English-speaking guide and his all expenses including his insurance
- Porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers) including their all expenses including their insurance
- Food in full board during the trekking with 3 compliment teas and teahouse accommodation
- Complimentary sleeping bags and down jackets
- Trekking route map
- First aid kit
- All the governmental taxes and service charges
- International airfare
- Travel insurance
- Nepal visa fees
- Personal expenses (Wifi, bar bills, laundries, hot shower during the trekking, gadget charging fees- US$ 1- US$
- 5 per gadget, mobile recharge etc)
- Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival from the trek due to unforeseen circumstances
- Extra luggage charges (Only 15 kgs- 10kgs+5kgs are included if more you need to pay US$ 2 per kilogram)
- Emergency evacuation (our company will help to arrange the evacuation if needed)
- Anything does not mention in the inclusion list