Bhote Koshi River Rafting is one of the best one-day river rafting in Nepal. A really wild ride! Fast, fun, thrilling and just a short hop from Kathmandu. This river flows through one of the most beautiful gorges on Earth.
Please note rafting times are dependent on season and water level.
Bhote Koshi River Rafting Itinerary
- We leave Kathmandu by bus at 7.00am for a 3 and half hour’s journey to the starting point at Lamosangu, below the dam.
- Your trip leader will give you all necessary equipment followed by a safety and paddle demonstration.
- We will be on the river for around 3 and half hours including lunch.
- We drive back to Kathmandu.
- All the transportation during the tour
- An experienced English Speaking Rafting Guide
- Saftety Kayaker
- All the government taxes and service charges
- Bar bills
- Anything does not include in the cost