Central Tibet Tour is best Tibet tour package to explore Tibet in short time. Central Tibet tour is one of the popular Tibet tourpackage which offers to visit most of the cultural and historical sites of central Tibet which includes famous and historical monasteries, temples and ancient palaces of Tibet. Some the highlights of Central Tibet tour are Tsedang ( Yarllung Tsangpo Valley), Samye Valley –Tibet’s first Monastery place , Shigaste- second largest city of Tibet, Gyantse and capital of Tibet Lhasa which is also known as “Holy Land”.
As Tibet is home for historical and famous monasteries, palaces and temples- Drepung Monasteries, Samye- the oldest monastery, Jokhang Temple, the famous Potala Palace, Norbhulingka Palace also named as The Garden Palace or Summer Palace are the major attractions of Central Tibet Tour. And visiting Barkhor Street which is wonderful shopping market of Tibetan stuffs is something not to miss in Central Tibet Tour.
Central Tibet Tour is one of the best Tibet tour organized from Nepal by leading travel agency of Nepal- Visit Heaven Treks. Tibet tour with experienced and friendly crews of Visit Heaven Treks will be a lifetime experience.
Central Tibet Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m.)
- As you arrived in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu a Visit Heaven Trek representative will be there for your warm welcome and will help you to transfer to hotel. In evening you will be taking dinner with Visit Heaven Trek staff. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Lhasa (Gonggar Airport) and Drive to Tsedang (70 minutes flight)
- Early morning you will take a scenery flight to Lhasa. During your flight the fabulous views of Mt Everest (8,848m.), Mt Cho-Oyu (8,188m.), Mt Lhotse (8,516m.), Mt Makalu (8,485m.) and Mt Kanchenjunga (8,586m.) will accompany you. After reaching Gonggar Airport our Tibetan guide will meet you and take you to Tsedang. This you will be visiting Thandruk Monastery. Overnight at Tsadeng.
Day 03: Explore Tsedang
- Day to explore Tsedang. This day we will visit around Tsedang. Visiting Yambulakhang; the first palace of Tibet, viewing 1300 years old tombs, visiting Samye Monastery which is also the first monastery of Tibet are the highlights of this day.
Day 04: Drive to Gyantse (3,950m)
- This day you drive to Gyantse. Magnificent mountain range and stunning views of the Yamdruk Tso Lake can be seen along the way to Gyantse. Continue to Gyantse to the Kumbum, Palkor Chode Monastery and fort.
Day 05: Drive to Shigaste (3,900m.)
- After spending a day in Gyantse, today you will drive to Shigaste. You will be visiting Shalu Monastery which was built in 1000 AD and has combine Han with Tibetan and Nepali architectural style. In Shaigste you will visit Tashilungmpu Monastery- the largest monastery in Tsang area. The statue of Meitreya Buddha which is made by copper and 22.4 meter high which is considered as the highest statue in the world is the major highlight of Shigaste.
Day 06: Drive back to Lhasa (3,650m.)
- Take early breakfast and get ready for driving Lhasa. It will take four hours to reach Lhasa from Shigatse. Enjoy free time in Lhasa. Overnight at Lhasa.
Day 07: Lhasa sightseeing
- This is one of the interesting day of our Tibet tour. Visit famous Potala Palace, Norbulinka Palace and enjoy walking around Barkhor Bazaar Square. Overnight.
Day 08: Lhasa sightseeing
- One more day to visit around Lhasa. This day you will visit some of the famous, fabulous and stunning monasteries of the world namely, Sera Monastery and Drepung Monastery. Overnight at Lhasa.
Day 09: Fly back Kathmandu
- Last day of Tibet tour. Today you will fly back Lhasa to Kathmandu. Upon your arrival in Kathmandu your guide will help you to transfer to hotel. Evening will be for farewell dinner with Visit Heaven Trek staff. Overnight.
Day 10 : Departure
- A Visit Heaven Trek representative will accompany you to the airport to catch your returning flight. We hope to see you again soon!
- PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION BY VAN
- TIBET TRAVEL PERMIT AND E.B. C. PERMIT
- ENGLISH SPEAKING TIBETAN GUIDE.
- ACCOMMODATION ON TWIN/TRIPLE ROOM BASIS
- SIGHTSEEING AND MONASTERY ENTRANCE FEES AS PER OUR ITINERARY
- DAILY BREAKFAST.
- LUNCH AND DINNER
- INSURANCE OF ANY KIND
- PERSONAL EXPENSES SUCH AS A DRINK, TIPS& ETC.
- ANY ADDITIONAL COST DUE TO NATURAL CALAMITIES AND UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCE