As there are many overseas adventure travel destinations for family holidays; Nepal emerges as the best family holiday destination with kids. Nepal Tourism; the top family holiday destinations in the world have many to offers for a family traveller who wants to travel to Nepal. A holiday is itself is fun and making holiday an adventure vacation tour with family is possibly the best idea to enjoy vacations.
Many adventure travel companies have developed several inclusive family holidays’ packages in Nepal. Visit Heaven Treks is one of them building best family vacations ideas and making family holiday packages in the Himalayan country. Our best adventure vacations package takes you to some of the best vacation spots in the world. We are one of the few travel company which can be a best family weekend gateways. Family holiday Nepal trips are one of the best family adventure vacations trips which offers to visit and observe the culture, living style and nature of Nepal. This family holiday covers some of the famous and most visited places in Nepal including Pokhara; the city of the lake, Chitwan; the animal heritage and Lumbini; the birth place of Lord Buddha who is also known as ‘Light of Asia’.
With best family vacation idea; Visit Heaven Treks one of the best adventure travel company in Nepal offers perfect family holiday package and nevertheless, we assure your family holiday fun a memorable and once and a lifetime.
Family Holiday in Nepal Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel
- As you arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu; a Visit Heaven Treks representative will be there for your warm welcome with nameplate and will help to transfer to your hotel. Get refresh from the jet-lag. Evening time will be for welcome dinner with Visit Heaven Trek staff in one of the typical Nepali restaurant in Thamel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sight Seeing
- Take your breakfast and get ready for a guided full day sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley. The sightseeing program is focused on introducing some highlights of UNESCO World Heritage sites of Kathmandu such as Kathmandu Durbar square, Swoyambhunath ,also known as “Monkey Temple”, Pashupatinath –temple of Lord Shiva and Bouddhanath; a Buddhist place. After sightseeing evening will be for trek briefing and preparation of things per need.
Day 03: Drive to Bhaktapur and Explore Bhaktapur
- After breakfast you drive to Bhaktapur; one of the oldest city of Nepal. It will take one hour drive to reach Bhaktapur. Highlights of Bhaktapur are; the culture and living style of Newari peoples, the Bhaktapur Durbar Square and temples around there.
Day 04: Drive to Nuwakot
- After breakfast this day, you will drive to Nuwakot. A scenic four hours’ drive will take us to Nuwakot. Major attractions of Nuwakot is Saat Tale Durbar (seven-storey fortress) built in 1762 by Prithvi Narayan Shah and Bhairabi Temple which is one of the oldest temples of Nepal. Enjoy walking around the Durbar Square, explore the living style of typical Newari peoples.
Day 05: Drive to Bandipur
- Take early breakfast and get ready to drive to Bandipur. It will take approx. five hours to reach Bandipur from Nuwakot. A scenic drive makes our journey worthwhile. Upon reaching Bandipur you will be welcomed by the native peoples of there. Bandipur is a village of Gurung peoples and one of the popular viewpoint offering majestic Annapurna and Manaslu Himalayan Ranges. Catch the fabulous views and enjoy the local hospitality of Bandipur peoples.
Day 06: Drive to Pokhara
- In the morning we explore around Bandipur for some time and then we will set off towards Pokhara. It will be a three hours driving from Bandipur to Pokhara. As Pokhara is one the beautiful city around the globe; you can walk around the fabulous city having lots of lakes.
Day 07: Explore Pokhara
- A full day to explore ‘city of lake’. Our Pokhara sightseeing program will include the boating on the wonderful Phewa Lake, visiting of Tal Barahi and Bindabasini Temples. It also includes visiting of Devi’s falls, Gupteshowr cave and Tibetan Camp. Adventure lovers can also do Paragliding and Ultra flight as optional activities. Enjoy exploring Pokhara.
Day 08: Drive to Lumbini
- As we spent two fabulous days in Pokhara, today we will drive to Lumbini; Lord Buddha’s birth place. It will take approx. five hours drive to reach Lumbini from Pokhara. Maya Devi Temple; a birth spot of Gautam Buddha, Ashok Pillar, ancient stupas and the praying of the monks are highlights of Lumbini. Enjoy exploring Lumbini.
Day 09: Drive to Chitwan
- After breakfast we will drive to Chitwan. It takes 4 hours approx. drive to Chitwan. After reaching the hotel and get refresh then there will a brief about your programs by our guide. You will be taking a walk on banks of Rapti River for wonderful sunset view. In the evening, you will have your dinner with a typical Tharu Cultural program in your hotel.
Day 10: Explore Chitwan National Park
- Day to explore Chitwan National Park. Today you will get to know why Chitwan National Park is so much famous tourist destination all around the globe. Elephant safari inside the dense forest of Chitwan National Park offers to explore the wildlife of National Park which includes, endangered one-horned rhinoceros, water buffalos, deer, sloth bears and if you got lucky enough then you can spot Royal Bengal tiger and leopard too. Tharu Village tour to explore the living style of Tharus, Canoe trip on Lazy Rapti River, a walk to elephant breeding centre are the highlights of this day. You may also have a chance to take a bath with an elephant.
Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Today we will have some time for bird watching. After then we will take our bus to drive back to Kathmandu. Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, our guide will help you to get to your hotel. In evening Visit, Heaven Treks will organise a farewell dinner in one of the typical Nepali restaurants in Thamel.
Day 12: Departure
- Having a fantastic time in Nepal with Visit Heaven Trek team your family trip comes to an end today. A Visit Heaven Trek representative will accompany you to the airport to catch your returning flight. See you again in the Himalayan Kingdom.
- Airport pick up and drop
- 3 Nights Kathmandu Accommodation in BB Basis at 3 star category hotel
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing by car/van/ microbus
- Experienced English speaking guide for sightseeing and trekking
- Porter (1 porter for 2 persons)
- Permit Cards
- TIMS Card
- All transports during tour
- Bed and Breakfast during tour
- Trekking gears- Walking poll, sleeping bag, down jacket
- Trekking route map
- Nepali SIM card
- First Aid Kid
- Nepal Visa
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal beverages and laundries
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
- Anything not mentions above