Helicopter tour in Nepal is the best way to see Mount Everest in a short time. The one-day Mount Everest Helicopter Tour fulfills your desire to see Mount Everest in the lifetime. If you can not do trekking in Nepal is not able hike up to Everest Base Camp. But you dreamed to see Mount Everest then Helicopter ride to Mount Everest is the tour to choose. Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour starts with a flight from Kathmandu.
Fly over the Himalayas and get closer to Mount Everest. Mount Everest Helicopter Tour flies to Lukla from Kathmandu. Further, the helicopter will land at Everest view hotel for the breakfast. Also collect the 360 views of mountains as well. After, the breakfast at Everest view, you will fly to Kalapatthar for the greater views of Mount Everest and other mountains.
Everest Helicopter Tour Schedule
- 7:00 am: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (45 minutes flight).
- 9:00 am: Breakfast at Everest view hotel.
- 10:30 am: Land at Kalapatthar for the great views of Himalayas.
- 12:00pm: Fly back to Lukla.
- 1:00 pm: Fly back to Kathmandu.
- 2:30 pm: Transfer to the hotel.
- Helicopter for the day flight
- All the entrance fees
- Breakfast and Lunch
- An experienced English-speaking guide and his all expenses
- Down jackets
- All the government taxes
- International airfare
- Nepal visa
- Travel insurance
- Anything does not mention in the inclusion list