Nepal Highlight Tour -12 days is a tour in Nepal which offers to explore the best of Nepal. This fascinating adventure tour in Nepal is a combination of multiple tour activities in Nepal which suits from family adventure holidays to solo travellers in Nepal. It is best holiday package in Nepal for them who are planning to travel Nepal.
12 days Nepal tour is possibly the best Nepal travel packages which advance one to see Mountains of Nepal, Historical places of Nepal and wildlife of Nepal. This Nepal travel package not only includes to see the Nepal Himalayas, some of UNESCO World Heritage Sites and wildlife but it also offers to see the culture and living style of Nepal and Nepali peoples. In fact, this is a type of adventure holiday package in Nepal which offers tourist to see the best of Nepal.
Two weeks Nepal holiday package is an affordable Nepal trekking tour package for tourist from all around the world. Our carefully designed Nepal travel and tour package is that kind of Nepal tour which offers to see Mount Everest- Highest peak in the world without trekking. This fabulous tour first takes you to view the magnificent Himalayas views of Nepal. It then offers to see some of UNESCO World Heritages Sites in Kathmandu and Bhaktapur including famous- Soyambhunath, Boudhanath,Pashupatinath, Changunarayan and Kathmandu and Bhaktapur Durbar squares.
After exploring historical places and cultures in Kathmandu, it then directs towards Nagarkot. In Nagarkot, one can view the panoramic views of different mountains ranges and also get a chance enjoy with stunning sunrise and sunset view. From Nagarkot the tour then moves towards Bandipur for experiencing the picturesque views of Annapurna, Ganesh,Langtang and Manaslu mountains range. Bandipur also advances to explore culture and living style of Gurung ethnic people.
Pokhara- the city of lakes and visiting this place is itself a nice feeling and additional adventure activities like, paragliding, ultralight, zip flyer, parahawking and bungee are something which makes travel of this beautiful city more amazing. And more, Seti river rafting makes Pokhara travel even more complete and astonishing. After exploring Pokhara it then goes to Lumbini which is the birthplace of Lord Buddha.
Finally, the trips end by exploring Chitwan- the animal heritage of Nepal where one can experience Elephant back safari in the dense jungle of Chitwan National Park. Jungle safari is the best way to explore the flora and faunas of Chitwan.
Nepal Highlight Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel (Dinner Included)
- Upon your arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport,Kathmandu, a Visit Heaven Treks representative will be there for your warm welcome and help you to transfer to your hotel. In free time, you can spend your time by walking around Thamel.
Day 02: Everest Mountain Flight and Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing (Breakfast Included)
- As every travellers in Nepal want to see Mount Everest- Highest peak in the world and mountain flight is the best to see Mt Everest in a short time. It is one-hour long flight. This day before Kathmandu Sightseeing, you will go for Mountain flight.
- A half-day guided tour around Kathmandu city’s historical and cultural landmarks. Visit Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple, the most important sites of Buddhism and Hinduism in Nepal. Catch the playful antics of the monkeys and beautiful city views at Swayambunath temple. Get lost in Kathmandu’s old city bazaars, public squares, and former royal palaces at Durbar Square.
Day 03: Bhaktapur Sightseeing and drive to Nagarkot (Breakfast Included)
- After breakfast you will drive to Bhaktapur-an ancient city of Nepal.Bhaktapur Durbar Square, National Art Gallery, 55 windows palace with golden gate, Nyatapola Temple, Bhairavnath Temple,Dattatreya Temple and Changu Narayan- the oldest temple in the valley is the highlights of Bhaktapur sightseeing. After sightseeing, you will drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is popular viewpoint near Kathmandu valley which offers the magnificent views Langtang, Manaslu and Ganesh Himal and Mahalanur Himalayan ranges. It is also a popular view point for sunrise and sunset view.
Day 04: Drive to Bandipur (Breakfast Included)
- Early morning experience the stunning sunrise view from the hotel. After then take your breakfast and get ready to drive to Bandipur. 6 hours approx. the drive from Nagarkot will take you to Bandipur. Bandipur is a typical Gurung culture village and another view point for experiencing 360 snow-capped Mountain View. Explore local culture and living and enjoy the local hospitality.
Day 05: Drive to Pokhara (Breakfast Included)
- As Bandipur is a beautiful village, you will explore the village in the morning. After then you will drive to Pokhara. It will take 3 hours to reach Pokhara from Bandipur. In free time, you can either take rest in your hotel or can walk around the streets of Pokhara.
Day 06: Explore Pokhara (Breakfast Included)
- Day to explore Pokhara. Boating in Phewa lake, visiting Tal Barahi and Bindabasini Temples, walking to Devi’s falls and Gupteshowr cave and visiting Tibetan camp are the major highlights of Pokhara sightseeing. Paragliding, Ultralight, Zip flyer, Bungee jumping, Parahawking(September-March) are the optional adventure activities in Pokhara.
Day 07: Seti Rafting (Breakfast, Lunch Included)
- Seti River rafting, the best scenic river rafting in Nepal which rafting with magnificent mountains views. Enjoy the whitewater fun. This day you will be staying overnight at a tented camp on Seti river bank.
Day 08: Drive to Lumbini and Explore Lumbini( 5 hours) (Breakfast Included)
- After breakfast, you will drive to Lumbini-our next destination. Lumbini is the birth place of Lord Buddha. It will take approximately 5 hours to reach Lumbini from Pokhara. Upon arrival in Lumbini, we check-in at a hotel, rest for a while and then visit the sacred place.
Located in southern Nepal close to Nepal-India border, this sacred place spread in 12 sq. km. consists of ruins of ancient monasteries & palace, a sacred Bodhi (Fig) tree, Puskarani (an ancient bathing pond) where Maya Devi (Buddha’s mother) took the ritual dip before Buddha’s birth and where Buddha also had his first bath, the Ashoka Pillar established in 365 BC by the King Ashoka and Maya Devi’s temple where she gave birth to Buddha.
Buddha is also considered as an incarnation of Lord Vishnu by Hindu, and therefore, a large number of Hindu pilgrims visit this site especially on full moon day of Baishak (first month in Nepalese calendar) to worship Maya Devi as Rupa Devi (the mother goddess of Lumbini).
The site is absolutely peaceful and spiritual and the experience that you get here is undoubtedly memorable and educational.
Day 09: Drive to Chitwan (5 hours approx. drive) (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
- After spending a wonderful day in Lumbini. This day you will drive to Chitwan. Chitwan is known as the animal heritage of Nepal. In the evening, you will be entertained with typical Tharu cultural program in your hotel before dinner.
Day 10: Explore Chitwan (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
- Early morning you go for canoeing in lazy Rapti River. After canoeing, you will walk to elephant breeding centre where one can get the chance to see elephant closely. After lunch you will first go for elephant bathing then will go for elephant back safari in the dense forest of Chitwan National park where you can explore the flora and fauna of Chitwan National park. There will be 2- 3 hours max elephant safari. Enjoy exploring.
Day 11: Bird watching and drive back to Kathmandu (6 hours approx. drive) (Breakfast Included)
- Early morning you will go for bird watching in Chitwan National Park. After then you will catch your bus to back to Kathmandu. With approx. 6 hours scenic drive you will get to Kathmandu. In the evening, you can do some last-minute shopping.
Day 12: Fly back home (Breakfast Included)
- Final day of Nepal experience tour. A Visit Heaven Treks representative will help you to get Tribhuvan International Airport to catch your flight back home. We hope to see you again in Nepal soon.