One-week Tibet Tour is an amazing Tibet tour that offers to explore some of the world-famous monasteries and palaces of Tibet. Start with a scenic flight to Lhasa, the valley rising atop from the red mountains at the altitude of 3,700m. Lhasa is the home of wonderful red and white Potala Palace, Jhokhang Temple and The Sera Monastery. After completing the Lhasa exploration, a scenic drive through Yamdroke Lake via high passes of Kora La (5,010m.) and the Kamba La (4,794m.) takes to Gyantse where Pholkor and Kumbum Monastery warmly welcomes.
After visiting Gyantse, the drive continues to Xigaste through a typical Tibetan countryside.In Xigaste visit Panchen Lama’s Tashihumpu Monastery then take a scenic drive to Rongbuk crossing Gyatchu La (a pass of 5,200m.). In Rongbuk explore the fascinating Rongbuk Monastery, the monastery situated in the highest elevation from sea level. Next highlight of the 7 Nights 8 Days Tibet tour is the hiking to Everest Base Camp which advances to see the highest mountain in the world.
One-week Tibet tour is probably a complete Tibet Tour package that offers to explore several monasteries, palaces and a hiking to Everest Base Camp from Tibet side. Join our 7 Nights 8 Days Tibet Tour program and make your holiday in Tibet a memorable one.
Central Tibet Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Kathmandu (1,300m) – Lhasa (3,650m)
- Departure Transport to Tribhuvan Airport and Trans – Himalayan flight to Tibet (Gongaar airport) (1hr.) Drive to Lhasa (1hr.) – Full rest for acclimatisation – O/N at Flora Hotel.
Day 02-03: In Lhasa: Two Full Days Sightseeing Tour In Lhasa
- Visit Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple & Barkhor Bazaar, Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery – O/N at Hotel.
Day 04: Lhasa – Gyantse (3950m) – Shigatse (3900m)
- Drive to Gyantse via Yamadroke Lake and high passes: Kora LA (5,010m) & Kamba La (4,794m) – Sight-seeing in Gyantse including Pholkor & Kumbum Monastery. PM: scenic drive to Xigatse(1.5hrs) through the typical Tibetan Countryside – Hotel.
Day 05: Xigatse – Rongbuk (4980m) 334km
- AM: Visit Panchen Lama’s Tashilhumpu Monastery. Then Drive to Xegar crossing over Gyatchula (a pass of 5,200m) – Scenic drive to Rongbuk through the beautiful Tibetan countryside. Explore Rongbuk Monastery (highest monastery in the world) – O/N at Guest House
Day 06: Rongbuk – Everest BC – Shigatse (3900m)
- Hike up to Everest BC and explore around – back to Rongbuk -Drive to Shigatse O/N at Hotel.
Day 07: Shigatse to Lhasa (3600m) 351km
- Drive back to Lhasa O/N at Hotel.
Day 08: Lhasa to Kathmandu or China
- Departure to Gonggar airport and fly back to Kathmandu.
- PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION BY VAN
- TIBET TRAVEL PERMIT AND E.B. C. PERMIT
- ENGLISH SPEAKING TIBETAN GUIDE.
- ACCOMMODATION ON TWIN/TRIPLE ROOM BASIS
- SIGHTSEEING AND MONASTERY ENTRANCE FEES AS PER OUR ITINERARY
- DAILY BREAKFAST.
- LUNCH AND DINNER
- INSURANCE OF ANY KIND
- PERSONAL EXPENSES SUCH AS A DRINK, TIPS& ETC.
- ANY ADDITIONAL COST DUE TO NATURAL CALAMITIES AND UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCE