Overnight Trishuli River Rafting is 1 night 2 days white water rafting trip in Nepal. The wonderful trip allows you to experience the thrilling Trishuli river rafting and spend a nice night by the riverside.
Not far from Kathmandu, this river is known as a “pool and drop” river. With the highway running alongside, it is not always the quietest but it gives you a great insight into Nepalese river life with some good rapids to give you that highly sought adventure adrenaline rush.
A great way to break up a long and dull bus journey to Pokhara or Chitwan, let the Trishuli take you part of the way.
Overnight Trishuli River Rafting Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
- Leave Kathmandu by tourist bus at 6.30am for a 2-hour (traffic dependent) journey to Galaudi, our starting point.
- Before rafting, you are given equipment and a paddle and safety demonstration by your trip leader.
- You will be on the river for around three and a half hours including a break on the beach for lunch, prepared by our staff. In the flat water, we can play games and you can go for a swim. Our safety kayakers have cameras and will be taking photos throughout your trip which we will give you for free.
- We camp at Badare. After camp setup and changing, we serve snacks and hot drinks. Dinner is ready at about 7.30pm and when possible, we eat around a campfire. After dinner, your trip leader will tell you about tomorrow’s plan.
Day 02: Rafting Day
- Wakeup call at 8.00am with breakfast served at 8.30am. Hot drinks are available earlier.
- We aim to be on the river at about 9.30-10.00am.
- Today we will be on the river for 3-4 hours including a cold lunch on the riverside.
- We finish in Fishling where we meet the transport that will take you to your next destination (Chitwan, Pokhara, Kathmandu).
Rapid grade: 3+/4+