Two weeks in Nepal Tour is a tour in Nepal designed to explore the best of Nepal. A tour which advances to explore the UNESCO World Heritages sites in Kathmandu. After exploring historical ancient sites of Kathmandu it then directs for one day Trishuli rafting to give the fun of whitewater madness in Pool and Drop River. After then it goes to Chitwan (The animal heritage of Nepal) for exploring wildlife and culture and living style of typical Tharu ethnic group. Elephant back safari into the dense forest to explore wildlife and Tharu cultural dance is the most do and see activities in Chitwan.
As Chitwan exploration finishes the route then goes to Pokhara- The city of Lake and a fabulous city located in the lap of mighty Himalayas. In Pokhara, one can enjoy visiting temples, Lakes, falls and also can experience adventure activities such as Paragliding, Mountain biking, Ultralight, Bungee jumping, Zip flyer and Parahawking as additional activities.
From Pokhara the tour then converts to trekking and moves up to Ghorepani for magnificent views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains ranges. Ghorepani not only offers the mighty Himalayas views but also offers to explore the local living and culture of the Ghorepani Poonhill trekking route.
So, one who have 14 days holiday for Nepal yet dream of UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu, dream of floating in the waves of Trishuli River, exploring Chitwan National Park, visiting Pokhara and paraglide over Annapurna ranges and walk on the rough trails to touch the mighty mountains with Nepalese hospitality can simply add Two weeks tour and trek trip in Nepal program with Visit Heaven Treks.
Two Weeks in Nepal Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel
- As you arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport-a Visit Heaven Treks representative will be there for your warm welcome and escorts you to your hotel. After reaching hotel you can either take rest or can explore around Thamel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
- Take your breakfast and get ready for a guided full day sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley. The sightseeing program is focused to introduce some highlights of UNESCO World Heritage sites of Kathmandu such as Kathmandu Durbar square, Swoyambhunath ,also known as “Monkey Temple”, Pashupatinath –temple of Lord Shiva and Bouddhanath; a Buddhist place
Day 03: Drive to Charaudhi-rafting in Trishuli and Drive to Chitwan
- After breakfast we take early drive to Charaudhi ( rafting start point). Upon arriving Charaudhi we take short safety brief about whitewater safety then jump for whitewater rafting in Trishuli. Depending on the current of water, rafting last about 3-4 hours. After finishing rafting we catch our bus and drive to Chitwan. In Chitwan before dinner you will be enjoying with Tharu cultural program performed by local Tharu Peoples.
Day 04: Explore Chitwan
- Day to explore Chitwan National Park. Today you will get to know why Chitwan National Park is so much famous tourist destination all around the globe. Elephant safari inside the dense forest of Chitwan National Park offers to explore the wildlife of National Park which includes, endangered one-horned rhinoceros, water buffalos, deer, sloth bears and if you got lucky enough then you can spot Royal Bengal tiger and leopard too. Tharu Village tour to explore the living style of Tharus, Canoe trip on Lazy Rapti River, a walk to elephant breeding center are the highlights of this day. You may also have a chance to take a bath with an elephant.
Day 05: Bird Watching and Drive to Pokhara
- As Chitwan National Park is also home to many birds, early morning before breakfast goes for bird watching. After then come back to the hotel, take breakfast and take the bus to Pokhara. With 5-6 hours scenic drive you will be in fabulous Pokhara city.
Day 06: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ulleri
- Day to start trekking of Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking. From Pokhara, we take a private vehicle and drive to Nayapul which is the starting point of Ghorepani trekking. From Nayapul, we take ascend up the trail through Tikhedhunga and get to Ulleri.
Day 07: Trek to Ghorepani
- Today, after breakfast we start our trek ascending through dense rhododendron forest to wonderful village of hill- Ghorepani. It takes 3.5 hours approx. to reach Ghorepani. Ghorepani means a traditional stopping place for horses, mules and ponies which carries the loads from and to Pokhara and Jomsom. It is a popular destination among tourists because of view point Poon Hill (3,210m.
Day 08: Visit Poon Hill and trek to Ghandruk
- Before breakfast, head towards to Poon Hill- the sunrise view point which offers panoramic view of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Tukuche Peak, Nikgiri, Bahara Sikhar, Annapurna South and entire Annapurna Range. After then we take breakfast we will begin our walk to Ghandruk. 7 ½ hours approx. trek will take us to a beautiful ethnic Gurung village Ghandruk with passing through jungle.
Day 09: Trek back to Nayapul and Drive back to Pokhara
- Final day of our trekking. After breakfast, we start our walk to Nayapul through Modi Khola valley. 4 hours walk will take us to Nayapul; from there we take our bus and will drive to Pokhara.
Day 10Explore Pokhara
- Day to explore fabulous Pokhara city. Pokhara exploring includes boating in Phewa Lake, visiting of Bindabasini and Tal Barahi temples. Pokhara sightseeing also offers to walk to David falls and Gupteshwor cave as well. Paragliding, Parahawking, Ultralight, Bunjee jumping, mountain biking and Zip flyer are optional activities in Pokhara. Enjoy exploring the beautiful city.
Day 11 Drive back to Kathmandu
- Final day of Pokhara-Chitwan tour. This morning you will drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus. Upon your arrival at Kathmandu, your guide will escort you to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Free day in Kathmandu
- Free day in Kathmandu for shopping and exploring Kathmandu city. Early morning you can go for Everest Mountain Flight. At afternoon you can explore Kathmandu and do shopping for the family, friends back in the home.
Day 13: Fly back home
- Collecting all sweet memories in Nepal this day you will fly back to home. A Visit Heaven Treks representative will transfer you to Tribhuvan International Airport to catch your flight back home. Hope to see you again in Nepal. Trip Ends.
- Airport transport
- 3 Nights Kathmandu accommodation in BB Basis
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing (Private transport and guide)
- All transports during tour
- 1 day rafting
- Chitwan Program
- English speaking guide
- Food and accommodation during trekking
- Pokhara accommodation in BB basis
- Travel Insurance
- Personal laundries and beverages
- Entry fees during Kathmandu valley sightseeing
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Anything not mention above